December 5, 2015 - 12:00 am PT
LUTH RESEARCH DIGITAL DATA WORKSHOP: A DEEP DIVE INTO DIGITAL BEHAVIOR DATA
Traditional research approaches can provide ample information about your target audience, but what if there were a way to deepen your understanding of the consumers you’re trying to reach? Well, now there is.
Luth Research’s ZQ Intelligence captures behavior-based digital data from multiple consumer devices and platforms. By combining this unique digital perspective with standard qualitative research methods, you will uncover unparalleled insights into your audience, so you can create a more effective marketing strategy that better fulfills your consumers’ desires and needs.
Using clear examples of different approaches, our on-demand workshop demonstrates how digital data can revolutionize the way you measure media and offer you a profound understanding of your target audience.
Watch our comprehensive workshop presentation on digital behavior data and discover:
- What ZQ Intelligence is and how it has evolved
- How ZQ Intelligence works, including its methodologies and data library
- Why this technology is so effective and different from anything else on the market
- The variety of ZQ Intelligence applications and its best practices
- In-depth examples of its usage, from executing engagement to providing deliverables
Watch our informative workshop now!
<font size=”1″>By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Luth Research, 1365 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA, 92067, US. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact. Your personal data will not be used for anything besides marketing.</font>